CLASSIC COUTURE_ FASHION YOLA NIGERIA _ ANKARA

CLASSIC COUTURE_ FASHION YOLA NIGERIA _ ANKARA
NAIJA FASHION

Monday 22 April 2013

How Big Delymo & Mr. Seth painted Jalingo city red !!!






It was a @heaven come down moment@ at the House of Refuge, Jalingo on the Sunday 21st of April, 2013 when Gospel sensation Mr. Seth & Bug Delymo ushered the congregation in to a frenzy with massive renditions of their popular hits.

The auditorium which was packed to the brim with youths of all genres definitely had a moment to remember.

Big Deylmo in his own response was amazed at the crowd reaction when he said

What amazed me the most was that this is my first time in Jalingo since the release of ma album folo folo but the whole church where singing the song like nomarl church choruses! I thank God because my fans in Jalingo were happy to meet me most of them said they had the song on their phones but how to reach me was the problem! Mista seth was on point too plus other Taraba upcoming artist who performed during the concert its been a wonderfull moment because I sold a lot of my albums there too! Plus am also warming up for hip hop sundae on 28th!!




No comments:

Post a Comment